Getting tired of the regular old melon ball salad? We have the perfect suggestion for how to add an extra “kick” to this already simple dish.
* Hint: alcohol is involved. *
- 3/4 cup Honeydew, cantaloupe and watermelon scooped with melon baller
- 1 1/2 oz ouzo
- Fresh mint
- Add the melon balls to a glass and pour ouzo over.
- Allow to sit at least 15 minutes, or longer if desired.
- To serve, top with fresh mint.
Is The Pappas Post worth $5 a month for all of the content you read? On any given month, we publish dozens of articles that educate, inform, entertain, inspire and enrich thousands who read The Pappas Post. I’m asking those who frequent the site to chip in and help keep the quality of our content high — and free. Click here and start your monthly or annual support today. If you choose to pay (a) $5/month or more or (b) $50/year or more then you will be able to browse our site completely ad-free!